Business Unit: Large Drives Applications
Requisition Number: 246756
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-New Kensington
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Headliner: Finance Controller for New Product Development team for Global LDA organization.
- Financial ownership of new product development for a Global team.
- Partner with the head of R&D to provide Financial support & transparency
- This position reports to the Plant Controller in LDA New Kensington but has visibility and responsibility to partner with the Global R&D team as well as support local Plant controlling functions.
Outline the specific responsibilities and deliverables associated with the role. These are the tasks that must be carried out by the person in this job. The bullets should be informative, detailed and succinct (5-10 bullets in total).
- Provide Economic Value Add and Return on investment calculations and analysis as they relate to new product offerings and existing products that have additional R&D development.
- Partner Globally to provide support on Transfer Pricing, Labor Rates and Material costs across multiple factories.
- Global Quarterly Product Profitability reporting responsibilities
- Sales quotation support on new product lines
- Capex as it relates to the R&D team
- Financial management of R&D cost savings and improvement efforts
- Understanding of VAT taxes, Tariffs, Import/Export fees and Inco Terms
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are required to be considered for this position.
- Minimum: Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of finance experience
- 5+ years of manufacturing environment experience
- Advanced Excel skills, SAP experience
- Approximately 10% travel
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are preferred but NOT required to be considered for this position.
- MBA Preferred
- SAP Costing experience in a manufacturing environment
- AGT experience
- Experience working in a Global environment