Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 246764
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
The function of the position is a
combination of Financial Analyst/Commissions Analyst. Working within the
Commission Administration department, the position is responsible for
administering the Siemens Healthcare sales compensation plans and handling
commissions accounting and forecasting. The position will work within a team of
Commission Administration Analysts to administer the Siemens Sales and Service
compensation Plans as well as handle the accounting and forecasting of
Commission expenses. The position
reports to the Sr. Director, Commission Administration.
The specific responsibilities and deliverables associated with the position are as follows:
• Monthly calculations and data entries related to all variable compensation plans.
• Monthly pay file submission of calculated payments.
• Implement controls and checks to ensure accuracy of calculations.
• Monthly/Quarterly commission earnings reviews for reasonableness and trends.
• Answer questions from the field on calculations.
• Commission modeling for new plans or plan changes.
• Complete monthly accounting entries
for Commissions (CX and Agent).
• Reconcile Commission Balance sheet
accounts and implement any action items
• Timely submissions of the budget
and forecast for Commission expenses (CX and Agent)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education,
• Bachelors degree in Business/Finance/Accounting
• 0-10% travel required
• 3-5 years’ experience within a sales analyst, reporting analyst, marketing analyst, operations analyst position required
• Knowledge of Database concepts, MS Excel and ICM related experience
•Ability to comprehend complex commission plans across multiple job codes
•Accounting and forecasting
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge of Database concepts and Excel highly desirable required