Business Unit: Rolling Stock
Requisition Number: 246766
Primary Location: United States-California-Sacramento
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
As a member of the Field Services Department at Siemens you will have an opportunity to work with and contribute to many different area's of the business. We are looking for someone who is motivated, enjoy's learning new skills, and is motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
· Support the month and quarter end close activities, including financial reporting and FC vs. actuals analytical reviews.
· Support budgeting and forecasting of Support Function departmental budgets.
· Support the FS managers with project budgets for commissioning & warranty phases, including updating labor performance trackers
· Works cross-functionally with all departments at Siemens Mobility, Inc.
Required Knowledge Skills Abilities Education
BA in Accounting, Business or related discipline
· Experience ERP systems and Finance applications (e.g. SAP, Hyperion) as well as MS Office, especially Excel
· Familiar with Hyperion Essbase
· Ability to prioritize activities to comply with various tasks and due dates is a key requirement
· Good communication and networking skills, result and quality orientation as well as a pro-active attitude.
· Excellent team player
Preferred Knowledge Skills and Required Skills and Competencies: