Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 246788
Primary Location: United States-California-Hayward
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens PETNET Solutions has an opening for a Cyclotron Maintenance Technician that will support our cross-disciplinary radiopharmaceutical research and production facility. In this role you will be responsible for service and maintenance to cyclotron, radiochemistry synthesizers, analytical equipment and manipulator arms.
This role will primarily be afternoon/night shift but will require flexibility to work alternative shifts as needed.
*Able to work independently to accomplish assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Provides service and maintenance for multiple cyclotron and associated chemistry modules as assigned
* Monitors and positively affects financial and operational performance
* Works in compliance with all regulatory standards including EH&S, cGMP, Radiation Safety, applicable pharmacy laws, DOT, and internal policies and interpretations of the above as required
* Incorporates new technology, products and processes into daily operations
* Participates in personnel training and staff development
* Works cross-functionally with production team to successfully implement strategic initiatives
* Responds to calls for service support within a reasonable amount of time
* Completes and submits work history tickets in a timely fashion and includes all relevant details
* Completes and submits all time cards and expense reports in a timely fashion and includes all relevant details
* Schedules work and manages spare parts usage to minimize costs and maximize effectiveness
* Monitors and improves Up Time for site cyclotron system(s)
* Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product and equipment performance and recommends modifications and improvements
* Participates in routine biomarker production function as needed
* Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
* Please note that this is 2nd shift position.
* Associates degree in engineering discipline or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of experience in servicing capital equipment
* 2+ years of experience with customer relationship management preferred
* Working knowledge of the PET radioisotope production workflow preferred
*Electrical and Mechanical Troubleshooting skills
Bacheolrs Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering