Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 246908
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Production Services Specialist - 246908
Currently searching for a Production Services Specialist that will report to the Production Services Global Warehouse Manager. Selected candidate will perform a combination of the responsibilities associated with materials/packaging itemized definition, warehousing and distribution of SIEMENS PLM hardware, software, documentation, manuals and media. Performs routine duties under general direction. Follows processes defined to ensure quality results. Assists on special projects under direction of senior team members. Assists in the evaluation of new tools and procedures. Suggests solutions to issues or process improvements to management. Key team member of high capacity distribution center.
Examples of work performed may include:
- Pick orders
- Pack orders in final containers for shipment.
- Prepare shipping documentation.
- Coordinate shipping with the appropriate carriers
- Perform SAP data entry for the processing of orders.
- Track shipments as required
- Performs duties associated with the replication of software
- Maintain security and accuracy of inventory
- Keep a safe and clean work area
- Maintain equipment
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· High school diploma
· Experience working in a warehouse
· Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office Tools (Preferred)
· Team skills including customer service, interpersonal skills, and a global perspective
· Ability to lift and transport materials up to 50 lbs.