Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Europe
Requisition Number: 246925
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Are you looking to join a fast-paced team that works every day to improve our customer and employee experience? As a member of the Business Excellence team you will contribute to our corporate objective of creating environments that care.
- The Business Excellence team is responsible for delivering productivity, standards and performance of the Smart Infrastructure Region Americas business.
- As a member of the Business Excellence team you will be a key contributor to the success of the company.
- You will report to the Director of System and Service Portfolio Excellence. The SSP Excellence team is responsible for standardization and driving productivity in the company’s Projects and Service business.
- Administering users of multiple cloud-based systems
- Creating and maintaining department intranet sites
- Providing monthly reporting for corporate programs
- Providing oversight and communicating requirements to meet corporate policies
- Leading teams to meet objectives and deadlines of assigned projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 3 years in in an office environment
- Background in commercial or federal contracting
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam
- Proficient in Office 365
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates Degree
- Familiar with Agile project methodology
- Experience with SAP
- Knowledge of Camtasia
- Experience creating and maintaining SharePoint 2013 sites
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.