Business Unit: Accounting, Reporting and Controlling
Requisition Number: 246964
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
As a Financial Reporting Professional, you will drive the overall Support Function reporting process for Support Functions at Siemens Corporation including development of consolidated summaries, bridges, pricing, overheads, and cost allocations to Finance Management. You'll consolidate cost allocation summaries by Support Function for Division Summaries. In addition, you will also be responsible for developing and creating ad-hoc requests for BA's in all available Siemens Tools. It is important that you demonstrate and apply comprehensive knowledge of the various modalities, while developing strategies for dealing with complex models and pursuing cost efficient opportunities.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Analyzing and understanding the Financial Reporting Guidelines to ensure the highest level of accuracy and compliance for S’Corp Support Functions.
- Developing and providing accurate reporting of financial results to Finance Management and SF Controlling through available Siemens Tools.
- Proficient knowledge of business tools including Esprit, Smart Reporting, GFB, Adaptive Planning, etc.
- Submitting all deliverables for Support Functions in Esprit, analyzing accuracy, preparing summary / ad-hoc reports, maintaining depth structures in Spiridon and loading accurate financial data.
- Meets regularly with financial management to ensure fiscal budget, forecasts, and monthly compliance. Ensures transparent tracking of financial targets (KPI’s), cost allocation methodologies and Savings.
- Financial reporting liaison for analyzing, reporting and presenting financial forecasts/results to Finance Management.
- Consolidating cost allocation summaries by Support Function for Division Summaries.
- Act as a liaison between Siemens Corp BA’s, and Divisions to oversee ISA’s and alignment with allocations and Billing/Charging team.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of organizational business practices and issues
- Competence in Finance, Accounting and Operational Business Performance metrics
- Strong presentation skills and expert technical computer skills in MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint), SAP, with a preferred expertise in programming, VB/macros.
- Ability to motivate people and manage resources
- Takes initiative, challenges the “status-quo” and is proactive
- Bachelor's Degree in finance/accounting, required. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 4-6 years of successful experience in a directly related finance or business performance field required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with vendors, employees and management
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Adaptable in an ever changing fast paced environment.
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at.