Business Unit: Strategic Corporate Accounts
Requisition Number: 246966
Primary Location: United States-New York-
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Federal Sales Manager position is responsible for growing the Federal
Government order volume and market share for our medical imaging products
(AT/DI/ULT) in the Northeast Zone. The position reports to the VP of Federal
The Northeast Zone Federal Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Develop and implement a Zone Sales Plan outlining the sales approach and tactics to grow the Federal Government Business in the zone.
• Jointly implement the Federal Government sales strategy and coverage with RVPs in the Zone to grow the Federal Government order volume and market share.
• Provide specific and fast deal support to Account Executives and Product Sales Executives
• Educate the Zone sales force on the Federal Government buying and decision process.
• Develop promos based on the specific needs of the Zone.
• Develop reference site in the Zone as needed.
• Ensure and increase Federal Government customer satisfaction in the Zone.
• Provide feedback with regard to market and customer dynamic to the Federal Account Business in Malvern
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Professional with bachelor decree or higher and with 10+ years experience in the Healthcare Imaging market. Candidate should have experience in sales or marketing or both. S/He should also have Share and Excel experience. Excellent communication skills and team player are required.
Travel Requirements: 80%.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Experience working for the US Federal government is preferred