Business Unit: Americas
Requisition Number: 246968
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
We are currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Generalist who will partner with our Healthineers Point of Care Diagnostics organization (R & D, Manufacturing, and Headquarter Support Functions) in a consultative capacity to drive the employee dimensions of the business strategy. The Point of Care Diagnostics business serves healthcare providers and helps them provide test solutions for patients in urgent care environments or having to manage chronic diseases. The Senior Human Resources Generalist will have the ability to understand our business, our strategy and our mission to deliver integrated Human Resources management services and programs to approximately 350 employees. Located in Norwood, MA, the position is an individual contributor role and will report to the Senior Director of Human Resources supporting the Point of Care Diagnostics business in the US.
• Provide a full range of human resources and operational support to our organization.
• Partner with the organization by actively participating in integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
• Partner with the organization in leading the talent management process and organizational planning to accelerate leadership development at all levels in the organization.
• Implement employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Partner with the Business leadership team to increase focus on performance management to maximize employee contributions and to proactively address performance issues.
• Investigate and resolve employee relations issues in such way that balances organizational needs and individual interests.
• Facilitate change management initiatives and partner with the leadership team to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values, and performance expectations.
. Partner with the Regional HR organization (HR Business Partners and HR Functional Centers) in order to stay abreast of new processes and business strategic initiatives that will impact Human Resources activities.
• Travel approximately 10% of the time.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline required, advanced degree a plus. SPHR/GPHR/PHR is strongly preferred.
• 10+ years of successful experience in a human resources generalist capacity with successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above.
• The proven ability to work in a highly matrixed organization preferably in a medical device environment.
• The proven ability to prioritize rapidly; strong problem solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; excellent oral and written communication and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• The ability to develop strong trusting relationships with the business leadership and employees in order to gain support and achieve results, and to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
• The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated, and able to interact with employees at all levels. Be prepared to also support and consult managers and employees in the administration, interpretation and application of policies and procedures.
• The proven ability to research and analyze information, make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
• The proven ability to objectively coach employees and management through routine and complex employee relations matters.
• The proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills, professionalism and team attitude.