As a Mendix User Experience Solution Architect you will act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
As a Mendix Solution Architect (User Experience), responsible for translating business purposes and user needs into innovative and differentiating designs resulting into visually attractive, efficient and intuitive (mobile) user applications for the Siemens DI software suite and associated applications.
Lead app development and delivery with Agile implementation methodology using product canvas, user journeys, mock-ups and great looking applications.
Act as solution consultant to strategic Sales/Pre-Sales pursuits and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long term roadmap for the solution. Act as the ultimate authority on architectural design to address business problems. Provides direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites.
Consults on strategic and/or complex Enterprise projects at country level, of diverse scope that require specialist expertise and high levels of technical leadership. Where required, act as Lead Solution.
Architect or account champion for specific Global projects.
Design and deliver the solution ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project and that the various project solutions will work together to deliver value.
Works under self management within project and/ or task constraints and will determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects. Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area worldwide, and curate best practices and templates, providing mentoring in the creation and adoption of templates and solutions within the Siemens DI SW Delivery Framework.
• At least 3 years of User Experience (UX) design background with demonstrated leadership
• Multiple years working in a customer facing environment
• Relevant higher education in user interaction design, graphical design or product design
• Experience in designing mobile friendly websites and web-based applications
• Expert knowledge of best practices in user interaction design, visual representation of complex data, information architecture, and user interface conventions as applied to complex business applications
• Solid understanding of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap with proven Photoshop or Illustrator experience
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to help customers find the right solution
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
• Good knowledge of Cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure and knowledge of PaaS/SaaS applications.
• Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United