Act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
As a Mendix Implementation Consultant, responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned Mendix application for the Siemens DI Software suite and associated applications.
Work collaboratively to develop and deliver successful solutions for the customer using the Agile methodology throughout the project lifecycle including implementation/installation, configuration,
testing, deployment, production support.
Actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption.
• BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent industry software experience.
• At least 5 years of experience in software development and consulting.
• Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
• Good understanding of enterprise application data models and good application customization skills.
• Experience in web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java, XML, SOAP, JSON, SQL, Web Services.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to help customers find the right solution
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
• Good knowledge of Cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure and knowledge of PaaS/SaaS applications.
• Experience in the development and deployment of industry enterprise applications such as PLM (ex: Teamcenter) or MOM applications.
• Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United