Business Unit: Digital Grid
Requisition Number: 247087
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Ann Arbor
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 35%
- Proposal management for the Siemens PSS®CAPE Software Business
- Own the development and execution of PSS®CAPE proposals in the US.
- Drive technical discussions between the PSS®CAPE software internal team and the customer.
- Establish customer partnerships to achieve business goals.
- Promote customer satisfaction by exceeding customer needs.
- Work directly with customers to increase product satisfaction
- Manage a variety of marketing activities for the Siemens PTI US Software Business
- Provide marketing feedback to the larger software team based on industry trends and customer knowledge
- Provide technical and commercial sales support to the Sales team
- Support the Sales team by delivering PSS®CAPE software demonstrations as necessary, both remotely and at customer sites
- Communicate PSS®CAPE software features and functionality to support the sale of new software products/services/solutions
- Participate in US market software user group meetings.
- Occasionally work with PTI Global Software team in support of demonstrations, solutions and proposals for the business worldwide.
- Continually looks for opportunities to improve products, processes and customer experience
- Proactively seeks most up to date technology and industry trends. Welcomes change as means to innovate.
- Ability to communicate highly technical information clearly and concisely to peers and customers verbally, in written communications and learning and training situations.
- Minimum of 6 years in technical, power system protection software (CAPE preferred, also ASPEN) and/or electrical engineering within transmission and/or distribution protection.
- Bachelors degree in engineering or related field.
- Strong people skills and engaging presentation and written communications skills.
- Extremely partner-focused, proactive and effective within a team environment.
- Understanding of power system software (Transmission Protection, Distribution Protection, short-circuit, etc)
- Strong business and industry specific acumen
- Experience in the US Power Industry 3-5 years.
- Experience working within a matrix organization.
- Must be willing and able to travel 35% of the time.
- Ability to code in Python strongly preferred
- C++, C#, and Java coding experience
- Proficiency in the use of PSS®E, PSS®SINCAL, PSS®MOD, PSS®ODMS strongly preferred
- Advanced Degree in Business strongly preferred