Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 247105
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-California-Los Angeles, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Texas-Dallas, United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
- Analysis of the market and identifying market trends to be incorporated into the Ultrasound Cardiology Growth Plan.
- Development and execution of such Growth plan
- The establishment and growing of Key Opinion Leader relationships and cooperation.
- Training and sales support of the Cardiology Ultrasound sales force.
- Using or adapting clinical messages of the global Ultrasound team for the North American Market or creating new segment messaging as needed.
- Positioning for all ultrasound products sold into the target segments.
- Communicating North American customer product requirements back to the global manufacturing, to ensure products are developed fitting the North American customer.
- Professional representation of Siemens in all specified tradeshows within the given trade-show budget and as part of the Siemens Cardiology story.
- Customer lifecycle, develop programs and communicate to deepen the relationship with the customers, create additional sales opportunities for Service and Applications, manage budget for customer retention programs within the defined installed base space.
- This role will also perform other duties as assigned.
- An in depth clinical understanding of Cardiology / Cardiovascular Ultrasound. Existing relationships with Key Opinion Leader is a preferred criteria.
- An in depth understanding of the medical capital equipment sales process, specifically in Cardiology Ultrasound. Actual marketing and/or sales experience is preferred.
- Cross functional team experience.
- Customer facing experience in the Cardiology medical capital equipment market.
- A full understanding of successful project management and an ability to drive the completion of complex assignments.
- The ability to handle objections by creating a persuasive argument to drive projects or influence customers.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High proficiency in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office suite to produce business reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other softcopy deliverables.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to travel 60% or more as required.