Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 247117
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Come join the Siemens US recruiting team supporting the Siemens Gas & Power (GP) operating company! We are currently seeking a motivated, tech savvy professional recruiter to work with business leaders to attract, source, assess, and hire the best people to meet the needs of the business. Be part of a seasoned recruiting team that will share best practices in their industry. This is a full time direct hire opportunity.
You will be responsible for leading the Siemens recruiting process and for sourcing talent for the Gas & Power businesses. You should possess knowledge of the business/culture and the available talent pool in the energy, power generation and oil & gas industries. You will source and pipeline external talent using social media and HR industry leading technologies and systems.
This position is based in Orlando, Florida . Relocation assistance is not provided.
- Actively partner with assigned Business Unit leadership teams, hiring managers, and HR Business Partners to gain a solid understanding of business objectives and job requirements.
- Drive the recruitment process to attain high quality talent and hiring manager engagement, including screening, interviewing and offer processing utilizing the Avature Applicant Tracking System.
- Establish a deep understanding in assigned specialty area including knowledge of the Gas & Power business, industry, markets, and associations.
- Utilize multiple creative techniques to proactively identify and attract passive talent through low cost/no cost sources such as networking, social media (LinkedIn), employee referrals, job postings, and the like.
- Promote inclusion at Siemens by ensuring diverse candidate pools for all positions.
- Train and counsel hiring managers, HR Business Partners and other employees on the recruiting process including relevant systems.
- Evaluate candidates by conducting phone screens and/or video interviews (live and on-demand), document feedback and ensure follow-up with hiring managers.
- Ensure adherence to Siemens talent acquisition policies and procedures and compliance with applicable governmental regulations and legislation.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
What you will need to know to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university.
- Minimum of 8 years related experience including experience in a corporate recruiting role or in an agency/search firm role.
- Experience sourcing candidates using Boolean search methods.
- Experience and working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, customer service orientation, relationship building, teamwork, follow-up, and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of different tasks and assignments
- Demonstrable experience working in a dynamic, team environment
- Proven experience establishing business relationships and a track record of excellent customer satisfaction
- Experience in handling and maintaining confidential HR information.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred expertise and knowledge:
Step to the front of the pack if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or business related field.
- Experience in the energy, power generation and/or oil & gas industry strongly desired.
- Experience using Avature (ATS / CRM) and Montage digital interviewing strongly desired.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.