Technical Manager (m/f) - CF A Operational Audit
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to the Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Technical Manager (m/f) - CF A Operational Audit in Munich | Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Lead audit preparations to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business advisor and help manage risks for the company
- Review your team’s findings, providing feedback to ensure accurate reporting to the client
- Ensure constant communication to the Engagement Director
- Lead closing meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
- Provide constructive performance feedback to all team members after the engagement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 8 years of professional experience within Siemens and/or related industries
- Strong past performance in academics in (industrial) engineering
- Technical Project Management in an engineering environment and expertise in complex global organizations
- Extensive experience in large scale Project Management (Bid/Execution phase)
- Preference towards candidates that have worked in an international business setting and have experience working and communicating with different cultures
- Experience in a managerial role required
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future executive roles
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel internationally up to 70-80% of the time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. In case of equal job qualifications, candidates with disabilities and those of equivalent status will be preferably considered.
Requisition ID: 247162
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Experienced Professional