Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 247171
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
- Providing support for Americas management team regarding service rollout and compliance, strategy implementation, and global, regional, and local collaboration activities.
- Driving digitalization strategy and implementation within the United States and Americas region
- Identifying opportunities for improvement within the organization
- Leading and drive a complex service and project portfolio
- Serving as the single interface between region and global functions for strategic topics, demands, roadmaps, and projects
- Interfacing with other local and global departments to coordinate regional-aligned strategies and deliverables.
- Instructs external service providers in implementing service activities.
- Contributes and supports planning and implementing IT landscapes.
- Researching and preparing proposals for management.
- Presenting to management, oral and/or written, reports and proposals covering research topics.
- Ability to quickly understand typical business process for the areas in the development or has Siemens business process know-how.
- Keeping abreast of developments in industry regarding IT trends and technologies.
- Serving as a subject matter expert on emerging technology and IT trends and educate employees on those topics
- Work with Countries Americas team on service and portfolio marketing initiatives
- Organize and facilitate executive meetings
Qualifications / Job Requirements
- Excellent understanding of IT Technologies, digitalization, and technological innovation topics
- Bachelors Degree in Management of Information Systems or Information Technology, Business Administration, International Affairs. MBA or MS Information Technology preferred
- Ability to work effectively with multinational, diverse group and demonstrate leadership skills
- At least 8+ years of professional experience
- Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively to executive and C-Suite level individuals
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize a variety of concurrent activities
- Self-Starter with good Time Management skills.
- Very good communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Must have very good working knowledge of applications of Microsoft Office package (Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project) and must have basic knowledge of SharePoint or other collaboration software.
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, and/or other data visualization software
- Work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands and requirements.
- Knowledge / experience working in an agile environment is required.
- Experience in creating procedures, standards and/or practices.
- Ability to speak German, Spanish, or Portuguese is an asset.
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.