Business Unit: Point of Care
Requisition Number: 247204
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
The Marketing Manager leads all marketing activities for the Point of Care (POC) Informatics portfolio in North America. Working directly with sales organization and reporting to the Head of Marketing for North America, the candidate will manage all strategic, commercial and tactical marketing for the Informatics portfolio. This is an opportunity to a play a leading marketing role in one of the fastest growing markets in the healthcare diagnostics industry.
· Lead product strategy with full P&L responsibility for the POC Informatics portfolio in North America
· Develop accurate forecasting for long term planning and lead effective life cycle management within the region. Inclusive of product end of sale, end of life, and product launches.
· Act as the marketing voice to the channel by designing marketing promotions/pricing programs, go to market initiatives for both direct and indirect sales channels.
· Represents portfolio and delivers commercial presentations at all marketing events –trade shows/conferences/national sales meetings
· Collaborates with marketing communication team to create marketing collaterals and support integrated marketing campaigns
· Participates in business reviews with sales teams and creates business models to enhance business performance
· Provides insights on portfolio business performance, customer needs, and competitive activity, and designs tactical and operational approaches to maximize opportunities and mitigate risks
· Develops business cases for strategic commercial projects with compelling financial justification
· Interfaces with sales operations by tracking CRM data and delivering insights from sales processes
· Works closely with the Point of Care sales team, National Distributors, and Strategic Corporate Accounts organization to drive large opportunities
· Partners with global team to activate commercial best practices in North America
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· A dynamic understanding of clinical testing trends, laboratory competitors, hospital economics, and Medicare reimbursement trends.
· Must have demonstrated successful sales experience in the areas of laboratory diagnostics, Information technology or medical devices.
· A hands-on driver having the ability to think & innovate from both 10,000ft and 10ft, and drive projects from concept to commercial success
· Passionate about creating disruptive business models and innovative campaigns to drive revenue
· Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managing complex data driven marketing projects
· Possesses a highly analytical mind, ideal for complex, tactical thinking
· Excellent written, presentation and communication skills; Demonstrated marketing experience with a wide range of customers
· Strong objection handling and conflict resolution skills
· Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and has a proven track record of managing cross functional initiatives and relationships
· Excellent MSPowerpoint skills
· Advanced knowledge of MSExcel
· Must be able to travel 30% or more as required
· MBA/MS with a minimum of 5+ years of experience sales/marketing/business development projects is preferred.