Business Unit: Sales
Requisition Number: 247217
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 55%
Reporting directly to the VP of Construction Sales, the National Account Manager of Distributor Accounts will be responsible for developing and implementing growth strategies at select distribution accounts, which shall be selected and named in collaboration between the Vice President of Sales and the Head of Channel Management. The individual shall exceed expectations in sales penetration, planning, growth development and executive relationship development.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
· Develop a National account plan that identifies and prioritizes opportunities to drive market share and revenue growth.
· Drive supporting sales activities via local sales representation and in collaboration with region sales management, including agent organizations.
· Manage the digital and/or online activity for named accounts in order to grow Siemens presence and sales online.
· Manage and develop programs and commercial agreements.
· Develop and execute proper forecast and demand planning in order to enhance operational efficiencies.
· Individual is expected to meet or exceed a sales quota exceeding 300 million dollars.
· Monthly reporting expected on account performance.
· Utilize a disciplined sales process to include target account planning, and project quotation pipeline development.
· Build long term relationships with key executive stakeholders at named accounts
· Provide SI management with suggestions for improving volume, market share, and price levels.
· Utilize knowledge of competitive strategies and processes to develop a unique value proposition and position Siemens as the vendor of choice.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. BA/BS (Engineering, Business, Marketing- other fields will be considered).
2. Previous experience with National Account Management on the executive level.
3. 10+ years of experience in sales and marketing of (industrial/construction) products preferred.
4. Previous experience with electrical circuit protection products a plus.
5. Shows good analytical skills and is organized with work.
6. Proficient with working large amounts of data and presenting into meaningful actions/results.
7. Track record of establishing strong customer relationships.
8. Ability to work independently, working with direct and matrixed resources to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth.
9. Will be results-oriented and thrive in non-supervised environment.
10. Excellent written and verbal skills are a must.
11. Must be a good listener and seek to collaborate internally and externally with others yet be decisive and timely in decision-making.
12. Must thrive on change and continuous improvement in our complex, fast-paced environment.
13. Ability to travel 50-60%.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the
future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.