Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 247236
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Plymouth Meeting
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: No
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Quality Specialist
This is a role well suited
to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will be responsible for the site Engineering Change Order (ECO) process
- You will work with our local team to release and maintain product manufacturing and design documentation utilizing document management systems and processes. SAP experience a plus
- You will ensure compliance with quality system and regulatory requirements related to the ECO process.
- You will be the site interface with the headquarters Document Management Services (DMS) group for the ECO process.
This position may suit you best
if you are familiar with what is below, and
would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook). SAP experience a plus.
- You have experience working in a regulated environment and complying with quality management system requirements
- You have experience working in a production environment with an understanding of configuration management
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively, clearly, and professionally
- You have the ability to adapt to change and work in a rapidly-changing environment
- You are able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- You the ability to work independently to drive issues to desired solutions
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- A combination of education/experience will be considered
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities