Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 247239
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Nuclear Pharmacy Manager.
Manages operational support in compliance with PET cGMP, radiation safety program, license commitments and corporate policies in the manufacture and distribution of quality positron emitting radiopharmaceuticals to medical care providers. Manages all aspects of the local business including financial, human resource management, regulatory compliance and customer support.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Nuclear Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Manages operational support for:
* Production of radionuclides
* Preparation and testing of radiopharmaceuticals
* Dispensing of radiopharmaceuticals
* Maintaining inventory
* Manages P&L responsibilities
* Responsible for supervision of employees including Human Resource functions
* Manages compliance with all regulatory commitments including the cGMP, Radiation Safety, Pharmacy laws and corporate policies and procedures and other applicable Federal, State and Local authorities
* Manages performance of aseptic techniques, including sterility test and pyrogen testing per company standard operating procedures
* Manages performance of QC procedures using analytical equipment and chemical tests per company standard operating procedures
* Manages applicable documents and records
* Manages/delegates preparation and shipment of radioactive materials according to procedure and licensing authorities requirements
* Manages/delegates the operation and maintenance of cyclotron, chemistry modules, QC equipment and associated software
* Ensures site is clean, orderly and a safe working environment
* Provides exemplary customer service, including telephone support and customer visits as necessary
* Manages/provides personnel training and staff development
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with or have experience with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
* Degree in Pharmacy and state licensure
* Listed as the Pharmacy Manager (PIC) on the State Pharmacy permit, and must meet all criteria established by local State Law to be so listed Skills/Abilities
* Communicates effectively with a proven ability to interpret information and provide and/or follow complex instructions
* Ability to work independently and/or as part of a cross-functional team
* Strong customer relations skills
* Working knowledge of MS Windows applications
* Ability to handle 100 lb. Packages Supervisory Duties
* 5+ years experience in production of radionuclides and dispensing radiopharmaceuticals
* Prior management experience preferred Physical Demands
* Multiple exempt and non-exempt employees
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.