Business Unit: Business Finance
Requisition Number: 247349
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a
leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience
and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70
countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our
customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to
their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit
every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly
matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Strategic Corporate Account Analyst
This is a role well suited to an
ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Strategic
Corporate Account Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for fulfilling Group Purchasing Organization contract requirements inclusive of membership, price activations, administrative fees, and reporting
- You will become an integral part of broader GPO teams, both internally and externally, researching critical GPO requests and managing variety of projects and customers
- You will create and manage required internal reporting
- You will be encouraged to continuously review process improvement
This position may
suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have detailed analytical skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- You have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and take ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks with demonstrated ability to learn tasks quickly
- Willingness to travel as requested
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and show both team and customer orientation
- You are flexible to adapt to changing deadlines, processes, situations.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have proficient PC skills (MS Office software – Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
- You are familiar with or are willing to learn about new programs – SAP, Share, EZSuites, Hyperion
- Willingness to travel as requested - Travel <5%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.