Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 247398
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Bridgeville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Electronic Installer performs or assists with installation and checkout of electric and electronic components for service projects and agreements associated with automatic building control systems, fire management, security CCTV, audio, VFD and energy management systems.
· Performs or assists with installation and checkout of electrical and electronic components for systems and service installed jobs and service agreements associated with automatic building control systems, fire management, security CCTV, audio and energy management systems. May assist in emergency troubleshooting of systems
· Installs or assist with the installation of conduit, wire, cable, equipment, components and devices associated with fire, security, and building automation systems. Installs and mounts electrical / electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors, and components. Performs interlock wiring as required.
· Performs wiring check out and assists with systems start-up. Performs tasks related to the panel fabrication. Disconnects and dismantles electric/ electronic instruments, panels, sensors, components, etc. as necessary.
· Coordinates with or advises supervision about the requirements for material and supplies to ensure timely delivery to the job site. Assists with component and auxiliary equipment selection from outside suppliers.
· Provides inputs and assists with preparation of as-built drawings. Responds to service and warranty calls and performs preventative maintenance and routine inspections.
· Provides instructions to customer personnel regarding proper operations and routine inspections and assists with training and system acceptance. Assists sales executives with electrical and electronic estimating, ordering and acknowledging job material orders, and job scheduling.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· HS diploma or equivalent required.
· Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
· Excellent conduit/pipe running skills.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Experience with installing low voltage/HVAC controls.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States and not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.