Business Unit: Onshore
Requisition Number: 247400
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
The Project Management Head of Wind will report to the overall Head of North America Projects and will have up to 8 Project Managers reporting to it.
Each Wind Project Manager has full profit and loss responsibility for his assigned Projects.
The Project Management Head specific responsibilities include:
- Developing relations with all Customer representatives at the mid and senior management level to be available for any issues that are escalated above the Project Managers and keep in tune with the current perception of our Customers of SGRE performance.
- Developing internal relations with all SGRE Customer Sales representatives to ensure our Sales representatives are informed of major project issues and work with Projects to ensure Customer issues are dealt with quickly and equitably.
- Implement commercial strategies with the Project Managers and Business Controlling for all Customers and Projects.
- Lead select internal issues that need resolution across multiple Projects.
- Attend select monthly Customer meetings with the assigned Project Managers.
- Review and approve all internal monthly project status reports including cost estimate at completion, schedule status, risk and opportunities and major issues needing support from other Region functions or Corporate
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Project Management experience with profit and loss responsibility.
- Management of project implementation teams.
- Direct responsibility with managing external Customers at mid management level or higher.
- Wind Industry experience.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.