Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 247428
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Ann Arbor
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Technical Project Manager – SYNGO PLM
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Project
Manager, you will be
- You will work on trend-setting projects in the PLM (product lifecycle management) process in a team of project leads within an agile project organization
- You are responsible for the international project coordination of our software development teams with associated companies and our collaboration partners in India
- You take over responsibility for the planning and goal achievement of development projects regarding schedule, content, quality and budget adherence along all project phases
- You are in charge of the transparent preparation and communication of the project status to all involved stakeholders (incl. the business line management)
- You identify risks and issues and set up measures to resolve or bypass them; in conflict situations you initiate necessary escalations
- Your tasks include the initiation of the project structure, the steering of effort and project cost estimations as well as the control of the backlog maintenance and the creation of the project documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements
This position may
suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You hold an university degree in computer science or an related discipline
- You bring many years of experience in software development projects with you and you have already worked in agile/lean oriented project organizations with international, distributed teams
- You have extensive knowledge in project management methods and tools (backlog management, planning, controlling, risk management)
- You bring along very good moderation and presentation skills, as well as experience in conflicts and escalation management
- Ideally you have already experience in the healthcare sector and knowledge regarding the regulatory boundary conditions (among others FDA 21CFR820 QSR, ISO 13485, 62304)
- Personally you convince us with your result orientation, communication skills, initiative, decision making, assertiveness, ability to analyze and your team working skills
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.