Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 247475
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Seattle
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imaging and clinical products critical to the success of patient treatment across therapeutic pathways.
The Account Executive, Cardiology is a field-based position focused on selling Diagnostic Imaging cardiology products into hospitals, imaging centers, large cardiology practices etc. Our products have continued to expand in Cath Labs and surgical suites across the US. With our continued success, we are looking to expand our commercial team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This role reports to the Regional Vice President of Sales for Siemens Healthineers.
Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management and physicians within the customer organization.
As a true partner to the customer, uncover and develop the customer's decision criteria, analyze competitive offerings and influence the decision criteria to their advantage
- Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
- Communicating current market intelligence to various decision makers within each account.
- Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
- Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Candidates will have 8+ years of demonstrated sales success – strongly preferred in the cardiology / med tech industry.
- Proven track record of selling into a Cath Lab or surgical suite required
- Established relationships/network of Interventional Cardiologists and Cath Lab staff in the territory
- Clinical lab experience beneficial.
- Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quota with high forecasting accuracy and transparent funnel management .
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to travel approx. 50%
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.