Business Unit: Gas and Power
Requisition Number: 247494
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Sales Support Professional
Are you ready to join a team responsible for growing the PS CD service business for North America? If so, this is the job for you!
• In this position you will be teamed with outside sales and responsible for the service business growth within your assigned region.
• You will coordinate all service sales related activities for your assigned region.
• You will develop market and target pricing for service solutions and drive proposals through the internal Siemens organization.
• You will team with your outside sales partner in presenting and closing service opportunities and in the development of new opportunities.
• In this role you will report directly to the Vice President of Sales for North America.
• Support the Sales Specialists in the development of Service opportunities and in the presentation of opportunities into the bid process.
• Prepare and/or review internal/external customer proposals and revisions to customer proposals for Service-related offerings.
• Drive data accuracy in SFDC and supports the order entry forecast review process for Service opportunities.
• Support the development of tactics and responsibilities to turn Service proposals into orders
• At the direction of the Sales Specialists assume leadership in closing specific service orders directly with customers.
• Coordinates with Service Engineering in the turnover of orders to execution and alignment of customer expectations.
• Visit customers to establish a close working relationship with each site
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• BS in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
• 1-3 years of experience in a sales or sales support role
• Experience in a CRM such as SFDC
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Travel is expected to average 10%
Preferred (not required) Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• 1-3 years of experience in the utility/power market
• Team leadership experience
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.