Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 247498
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Dallas
Other Locations: United States-Missouri-, United States-Indiana-Indianapolis, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Texas-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The Solution Sales Architect will support the creation of value-based solutions which advance our customers operating performance. This role will require the individual to use their industry knowledge and technical acumen to architect innovative custom solutions that will include a combination of Siemens and 3rd Party Products and Services. Architecting these solutions will require the individual to work collaboratively with Siemens colleagues and customer personnel.
This position has flexibility with location but candidate must live within proximity to a major airport
· Deliver superior service and responsiveness associated with customers and their associated opportunities.
· Ensure incremental sales & revenue growth from services.
· Support the creation of solutions that elevate Siemens position in the market, provide competitive advantage, and tangibly advance customer objectives in areas adjacent to Siemens products through a compelling value proposition
· Own RFP response and proposal content (w/ associated solution strategy) for assigned opportunities
· Provide relevant point of view on customer/industry requirements while demonstrating industry and technical acumen.
· Demonstrate ability to thrive in matrix management environment and collaborate on solutions.
· Actively contribute to moving ES from reacting to market & customer events to proactively targeting, engaging, advancing, and advising customers
The Solution Architect role is responsible for business development through creating/architecting and presenting compelling solution-based value propositions aimed at Customer objectives. This role requires a blend sales, creativity, technical acumen, industry knowledge, and consulting skills and competencies.
· Knowledge of the healthcare industry including current trends, challenges and regulatory activity which may affect Siemens customers
· Management Consulting experience with large IDNs
· Experience collaborating with customers and Siemens internal functions to bring strategic value to their overall direction
· 8+ years of Healthcare Operations experience
· Performance Improvement and Process Reengineering experience
· Undergraduate Degrees or equivalent experience in relevant fields required