Business Unit: Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 247602
Primary Location: United States-New York-Olean
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Can you help us shape the future? We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our manufacturing team as Welder to help us provide quality products that make a difference. In this role you will perform x-ray quality, maintenance and salvage welding. You will be assigned to work on 2nd shift at our Olean, New York facility.
What are your responsibilities?
- Weld bases, soleplates, racks, panels, bearing supports etc.
- Performa structural welding as required.
- Understand welding techniques particularly for welding thick and thin sections together and be proficient in electrical or oxyacetylene welding, tungsten inert gas welding, mig welding, fluxcore, brazing, silver soldering, shrinking, or sweating.
- Layout work as necessary.
- Must pass company administered tests to qualify to the level necessary to meet product and customer specifications
- Regulate voltage, amperage, wire feed to correspond to the positioner speed according to the size of the fillet or weld desire and WPS
- Use jib crane, pendant controlled or radio-controlled bridge cranes to lift and move heavy parts.
- Dye check and magnetic particle testing of welds. Stamp with personal mark
What will you need to qualify for this role?
- Certificate of completion of a welding training program or equivalent experience
- Must pass welding tests administered by the Company
- Candidates must achieve a passing score on the TABE test issued at One Stop. Call 716-373-1880 to schedule an appointment.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis throughout the day.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States