Business Unit: Service
Requisition Number: 247639
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Gamesa US Talent Acquisition
SCM Procurement/ Supply Chain/Logistics Professional
Position is responsible for Vendor management and supply chain in the North America regions for services divisionary of the position.
* Order management and supply chain experience with highly engineered components
* Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
* Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
* Prepares and tracks negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings taking into account total cost of ownership
* Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
* Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
* Develop tool for proper tracking of vendor managements.
* Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations)
*Maintains. supplier OTD >95%, reviews invoice discrepancies and completes in timely manner
*tracks all open orders with Current promise dates weekly
*expedites orders for turbine down to complete shipment within 2 days
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors degree in engineering, finance or supply chain
- Required knowledge in SAP, PLM
- Recommended to have knowledge in Access, Excel macros,
- 10% Travel
- Fluent in Spanish
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 8 years experience in Order management or supply chain, vendor management, compliance
- Project management
- Audit managment