Business Unit: Digital Grid
Requisition Number: 247717
Primary Location: United States-California-Foster City
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
- Build awesome web experiences using Web Components.
- Build in flexibility and customization from the start.
- Internalize the user and promote good usability and accessibility in every experience.
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions.
- Work with product managers, UX, QA engineers and release engineers to own your solution from development to production.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing frontend applications.
- Strong understanding of OOP and Functional JS.
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, Babel, and Rollup.
- Experience developing and deploying applications enhanced with Progressive Web Application (PWA) technologies.
- Experience building single page applications.
- Strong front-end debugging skills.
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Karma / Mocha / Chai.
- Strong team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion.
- A constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things.
- Passionate about developing amazing user experiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Web Components, Shadow DOM, Templates.
- Experience working on UI Frameworks.
- Experience with Redux.
- MS/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).