Business Unit: Supply Chain Management
Requisition Number: 247738
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Do you want to learn how to manage the supply chain and strategic procurement success of an engineering and technology powerhouse?
What is the Procurement Leadership Development Program?
The Procurement Leadership Development Program (PLDP) prepares you to support a wide range of businesses as a potential future leader within our organization. You will learn what it takes to analyze and manage the supply chain and procurement aspects of a company ranked among the top 50 in sales in the world. You will receive mentoring from Siemens’ team of business leaders and gain access to and network with Siemens’ senior decision-makers.
Upon completion of the program, graduates transition into key roles within the procurement world of Siemens, having established a good, diverse base to help with their future success within the organization.
Potential experiences include:
· Commodity Management
· Procurement Performance Controlling
· Procurement Process and Governance
· Project Procurement Management
· Operational Procurement
Program start date is July.
Who Should Apply?
We are looking for people who are resourceful — true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers and the world.
To apply for the Procurement Leadership Development Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
· Majors: Bachelor’s Supply Chain, Finance; Logistics; Business Administration oe Management will be considered
· Minimum GPA: 3.0(3.5+ strongly preferred)
· Relocation and Travel: Candidates must be willing to relocate and travel as required by program
· Work Authorization: Permanent work authorization in the U.S. is required