Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 247741
Primary Location: United States-California-Hayward
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking a senior level direct owner / service sales manager to lead, manage and develop a team of sales professionals focused on driving life cycle and value based services such as system migrations, fire alarm service and sprinkler service to facility owners and end users within the local metropolitan market. This position reports to the Branch General Manager.
- A Manager incentive plan is offered in addition to a market competitive salary.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, and generous Paid Time Off, all of which start from Day One of employment
- Managers use a Quick ramp-up time training with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program for all sales hires: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time
- To embrace and lead an ownership culture which embodies accountability, empowerment, teamwork and collaboration.
- With a strong knowledge in strategic sales be able to develop and lead a team of sales professionals to be strategic, innovative thinkers developing Fire Safety and life cycle service solutions for our customers.
- Possess the ability to coach a sales team on how to create customer need and drive business closed within a new and existing customer base.
- Collaborate with other Siemens sales groups such as construction sales, automation, energy, IOT and security sales to expand Siemens position.
- Actively participate in senior-level selling on strategic projects or accounts as well as maintain senior-level relationships with existing owner / end user customers.
- Be actively involved in meetings, presentations and entertainment events with customers.
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing plan to drive market awareness and growth to meet business objectives.
- Actively seek out and leverage resources (tools, best practices, subject matter experts) within the company to drive innovation and new offerings.Key performance metrics include growth of: service contract base, service / migration and energy related projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on engineering, management or IT preferred, although a combination of education and directly related work experience will also be considered.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Technical proficiency in IT, building technologies, demand side energy management and other related components
- Successful history of managing and developing a sales team.