Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 247776
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director, Systems Installation & Project Management Support (MR)
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Director, Systems Installation & Project Management Support (MR), you will be responsible for:
- You will responsible for all MR equipment installations: you will directly manage dedicated MR Installation Engineers and oversee all aspects of MR installations to ensure all installations are completed on time and with the highest quality
- You will act as a liaison and develop strong working relationship and communications path with MR Business Line and SCM group representatives for MR, as well as the U.S. sales and service organization from a technical installation standpoint
- You will be the point of escalation for any project management support requests for MR
- You will manage productivity and cost containment for installations in addition to identifying any gaps/ training opportunities. Further improve Project Management, Installations and Logistics processes, explore new opportunities and optimize timing of project milestones
- You will lead cross functionally to ensure product turnover is completed on time, including overall responsibility for team KPI’s including: Cycle Time, Install Quality and Revenue Target
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have a deep technical knowledge of the installation activities and criteria of the MR modality and you understand symbolic architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical elements of equipment
- You bring an intermediate understanding of construction, electrical and mechanical engineering to this role
- You bring the ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external), but you demonstrate at the same time strong people management and people development capabilities with ability to manage and lead change in dynamic environment
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization
- You demonstrate knowledge of organization's business practices and issues together with organization skills
- You have a consistent track record of innovative thinking and process improvement
- You will demonstrate a strong work ethic and committed to do what it takes to get the job done on time and with high quality
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Proven track record with 10+ years of successful demonstration and experience with supply chain management, project management and the installation of capital medical equipment.
- Required BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Proficient with MS Windows platform (current), MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Willing to travel up to 25%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.