Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 247778
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director Project Management Coordination and Support
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional with experience in Project Management
or Factory Production management, looking for a role that covers all aspects of
our Customer Supply Chain organization.
As a Director Project Management Coordination and Support, you will be responsible for:
You will implement a consistent and transparent way to schedule projects and resources in close collaboration with our factories, field organization and partners. By providing clear guidance you will drive with the scheduling team to assign project managers to projects, review backlogs, assign Installation Engineers and support our project managers in the field with follow up, reporting and coordination tasks.
- You will drive the strategy on several other critical functions like Transportation, Mechanical Installation, Support for MR site surveying, IT, Government inspections and Refurbished systems
- You will drive a standardized and transparent project Scheduling methodology.
- You will look at all aspects of scheduling, make proposals for improvements, look for opportunities to improve efficiency, set ambitious cycle time targets and provide reporting on all aspects related to scheduling, and the performance of our Field Project Managers and installation teams as well as your own teams.
- You will drive for automation and cross training to enable a transparent scheduling process that will ultimately lead to a working system where our sales colleagues and customers can review and request installation dates, check project progress and report on progress on their tasks.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have a proven experience in scheduling resources and organizing and driving a team that provides field support on specialist topics like MR shielding, government inspections etc…
- You are considered an authority when it comes to scheduling, workload leveling and analytics tools
- You have experience working with partners and contractors
- You have the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external)
- You have a consistent track record of managing innovation, improving processes and are able to demonstrate the value added.
- You have experience with setting standards and rolling them out to field teams.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Min 5-10 years of Experience running a multi-disciplined scheduling team in a project, construction or factory environment.
- Min Required BS/BA, Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with scheduling, workload leveling, forecasting and analytics tools
- Willing to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.