Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 247784
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Manager Project Management Support, Transportation & MIVs
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Manager Project Management Support, Transportation & MIVs
, you will be
- You will ensure all system transportations as well as mechanical installations are completed on time and with the highest quality
- In this role, you will act as a liaison to our 3rd party providers for all equipment transportation and for mechanical installation processes. Develop strong working relationship and communications path with the SCM groups in the Business Lines and in corporate Logistics
- You will lead collaborative efforts with Siemens teams within and from outside Siemens to ensure a positive customer solution/experience, including but not limited to Sales, Service, Logistics and other functional teams
- You need to resolve customer issues and problems beyond scope of Project Management and implement corrective actions. Ensure all requests are promptly assigned based upon priority and business need
- You will analyze data and leverage that information to assess installations, make improvements, and streamline processes
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You already have a solid understanding and experience of transportation and installation activities
- You have a deep technical knowledge of the installation activities and criteria of Healthcare equipment
- On this role, you need to bring an extensive experience working with matrixed teams, customers and contractors
- You successfully apply complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization
- You have the ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external)
- You have a consistent track record of innovative thinking and process improvement
- You will demonstrate a strong work ethic and committed to do what it takes to get the job done on time and with high quality
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Proven track record with 10+ years of successful demonstration and experience with supply chain management, project management and the installation of capital medical equipment.
- Required BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Proficient with MS Windows platform (current), MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Willing to travel up to 15%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.