Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 247846
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
- Leads (Enterprise) or assists in the development of energy calculations reports, contract exhibits and provides technical proposal review.
- Assists in the development and implementation of measurement, fault detection/diagnostics (FDD), performance assurance plans and utility monitoring plans.
- Drives onboarding of new FDD clients
- Collaborates with Digital Service Specialist (DSS) to identify and select rules to be applied for Fault Detection Analytics
- Develops project structure and equipment parent/child relationships for use by the DSS
- Assist DSS with metering setup
- Ensures current functionality of reporting needed prior to field implementation
- Navigator energy report generation
- Analyze and approve energy reports for customers
- Reviews energy data and provides analysis
- Retro commissioning of building operations
- Becomes a subject matter expert of Facility Improvement Measures
- Recommends FIMs in alignment with the customer’s energy goals
- Follows building optimization plan and M&V plan
- Applies building energy simulation programs or MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings.
- Collaborates with Digital Service Specialist to review faults that may have an energy impact or suggest system changes that could improve operational efficiency.
- Performs utility bill analysis to determine applicable baseline consumption data and rates as well as identify possible utility supply side opportunities.
- Develops and effectively communicates to the customer long-term energy and sustainability strategies for standalone, campus and enterprise portfolios. Plans include operational and capital improvement recommendations.
- Develops a holistic energy plan, taking into consideration the relationship and interdependency of multiple building systems and their equipment.
- Presents Digital Service Center offerings to potential customers
- BS in mechanical engineering or applicable technical degree.
- 4 - 8 years of energy management experience
- Effective communication skills to speak with c-level executives
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Certification: CEM and Engineer in Training (EIT) or PE
- Familiarity with data logging equipment and trending capability building automation systems trending functions. Familiarity with building modeling programs.
- Experience with building modeling programs or spreadsheet energy analyses
- Experience with standard ASHRAE energy calculations and IPMVP performance assurance methodologies.
- Knowledge or facility and maintenance operations, capital planning, maintenance budgeting and maintenance best practices
- Familiarity with the development of scope documentation, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, and risk identification for design/build projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Leads and mentors other Remote Energy Engineers
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Manages deliverable deadlines