Business Unit: Offshore
Requisition Number: 247909
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Offshore Service Sales Project Manager - Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy- Service
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Sales Project Manager to provide World Class, professional project sales execution - on Top, on Target, on Time! You will liaise internally with the Global Sales team, Service Regional Headquarters, Service Engineering, Service Supply Chain, Product Line, Service Global Product Management and Development, Contract Management. Externally you will liaise with customers, external advisors and lawyers, bank representatives, wind associations and government bodies.
What are my responsibilities?
- Identify and develop opportunities for assigned projects/accounts as appropriate
- Understand customer business case, develops and executes sales strategy for assigned projects, including pricing and negotiations strategy
- Own the creation and negotiation of the Contract including bringing in operational context and developing win-win situations
- Initiation/drafting of bids, assurance of proper technical and contractual handling, coordination of bid development process
- Own customer relationship and develops strong and trustful customer relations, understands how customer is organized and is making decisions. Exercises escalation channels in a controlled manner.
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationship with customers on all levels and identify important stakeholders
- Commercial understanding about commercial and financial topics (bonds, escalation, currency, indemnities, liabilities, etc) and cost calculation approaches
- Reporting on sales activities in organization by utilization and maintenance of CRM tools.
- Collect / analyze market and competitive data and drawing appropriate conclusions for Account Plans or ad hoc service sales projects
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- 5-10 years in the Power industry or large infrastructure projects
- Extensive experience in project sales negotiations or development, preferably in the wind energy or power sector
- Experience of working on complex and long term project bids
- Excellent understanding of Commercial and Contractual terms and negotiation skills
- Understanding of financial modeling/investment theory of renewable energy projects
- Previous responsibility of complex projects in multi-cultural teams and professional customers
- Working experience in multi-lingual and cultural teams, preferably cross borders
- Project management experience is desirable
- Knowledge of logistic concepts including, marine & aviation alternatives
We offer exciting challenges and career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of green technology. Our working environment is open, inspiring and international, and we provide great potential for personal and professional development.