Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 247951
Primary Location: United States-Kentucky-Louisville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Pharmacy Production Technician
Please note that this is primarily a night shift position at the PETNET Solutions pharmacy; flexibility to work alternative shifts is required
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Pharmacy Production Technician, you will be responsible for:
· You will performs complex compounding, manufacturing (cyclotron and chemistry module operation) and quality control processes(utilizing analytical equipment TLC, HPLC, GC), under supervision as required by State and Federal law
You will participate in complex inspections, maintenance and troubleshooting to support manufacturing and testing processes and equipment
You will implement approved SOP changes to production and quality control processes
You will be involved in Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly PM checks of Cyclotrons, Chemistry Modules, and QC Equipment as per the SOP's
You will oversee routine logistics functions including preparing product for shipment, coordinating courier schedules and documenting as necessary
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
· Analytical Chemistry Equipment and Processes (HPLC, GC, TLC)
· Bachelors or Associates Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Science related field
· Experience working in a sterile or clean room laboratory/environment
· Quality Control and documentation experience within a highly regulated environment
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
You are a Licensed Pharmacy Technician
You have experience working in a Laboratory environment
· You are detail oriented and have strong critical thinking skills
· You are able to work well independently
· You have basic computer skills such as spreadsheet, word processing and e-mail
· You have strong verbal and written communication skills
· You are able to lift up to 100Lbs
· You are willing to work night shifts and alternating shifts as needed
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.