Business Unit: Building Products
Requisition Number: 247967
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
The Building Products Division within Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a Project/Release Manager to program manage our global cloud projects with primary responsibility include planning, execution and meeting business & budget targets of multi-disciplined teams & projects.
* Minimum of BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Management of R&D Projects, PMP or Certified Scrum Master.
* 5+ years of professional experience in program managing global software projects and end to end delivery working with engineering, business, marketing and finance.
* Experience managing project delivery and deployments in cloud environment (e.g. AWS)
* Experience with release Level Program Tracking - across teams & deliverables, risks, dependency management, …
* Strong technical knowledge in software architecture (e.g. microservices, SOA), SaaS programs and cloud projects.
* Hands on experience with software development and cloud applications.
* Ability to work with R&D team hands on to mitigate risks, address any issues and challenge to drive quality product delivery.
* Experience in managing Agile programs. SAFe Agile experience is a plus.
* Experience with software life cycle management and process.
* Ability to work collaboratively with global multi-disciplined teams.
* Strong communication skills.
* Experience working with customers for managing beta programs, deployments and feedback loop.
* Experience with managing delivery of 3rd party software.
* Experience with project budget planning, tracking and periodic updates with action plan to deliver project within budget.
* Travel – ~10%