Business Unit: Power Generation Operations
Requisition Number: 248077
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
This position supports the Large Steam organization in financial related aspects related to Projects reporting and management.
- New apparatus and service projects controlling – cost controlling, billing, lagging cost accruals
- Serves as commercial counterpart for project managers and provide them with detailed financial analysis
- Trend analysis of and recommendations for further pricing, scope changes
- Provide financial approvals for projects contracts and PCNs
- Take an active role throughout the execution of the project and partners with project managers, tendering team and operations to ensure accuracy and completeness of project financials
- OE, Revenue, and Margin actuals, forecast and budgeting
- Variance explanations of key performance indicators and project performance
- Regular and ad-hoc management reporting
- Bachelor’s degree (or comparable)
- 2+ years experience in operational controlling and/or cost accounting
- Understanding of cost center structures, rates, allocations and burdens
- Understanding of how to build a transfer price
- Ability to understand basic technical processes
- Flexibility and willingness to change and improve processes
- Team collaboration and excellent communication skills
- Concise and comprehensive communication skills
- Ability to consolidate complex financial topics into management presentations
- Motivation to develop own skillset further
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.