Business Unit: Digital Grid
Requisition Number: 248093
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Fairfax
Other Locations: United States-Minnesota-Minnetonka, United States-Texas-Houston, United States-New York-Schenectady, United States-California-Foster City
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
- Minimum BA/BS in electrical engineering, economics, finance or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 2 years of relevant power market analysis experience in consulting or industry
- Ability to work independently, as well as in cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to provide technical oversight for a wide range of economic and statistical analyses in the energy field.
- Strong consulting skills, including solid written, oral, analytical, and presentation skills required.
- Fundamental energy market analysis
- Power market dispatch tools and analysis approaches
- Financial modeling
- Capacity markets
- Environmental markets
- Demand side management/energy efficiency
- Electric utility resource planning approaches
- Experience with Aurora, ProMod, Plexos, GPCM or similar software modeling programs