Business Unit: Digital Grid
Requisition Number: 248094
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Fairfax
Other Locations: United States-Minnesota-Minnetonka, United States-Texas-Houston, United States-New York-Schenectady, United States-California-Foster City
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
- Minimum BA/BS in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in consulting or with an energy company.
- In depth knowledge of stochastic analysis techniques.
- Strong quantitative background, by education and/or professional experience.
- Experience with Matlab coding and applications.
- Experience with Python and/or SQL coding and applications is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to provide technical oversight for a wide range of economic and statistical analyses in the energy field.
- Strong consulting skills, including solid written, oral, analytical, and presentation skills required.