Business Unit: Corporate Finance
Requisition Number: 248146
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
North America Income Tax Staff
Preparation of North America income tax provision and income tax compliance.
Position will report to North America Tax Manager and be based in Orlando, FL office.
· Preparation of monthly income tax provision calculations and general ledger entries for U.S. and Canada, including reconciliations of income tax general ledger accounts.
· Work with external public accounting firm in preparation of U.S. Federal and state (consolidated corporate entity filing in all 50 states with multiple foreign related parties), Canada, and Puerto Rico income tax returns and estimated tax payments.
· Providing required tax schedules for quarterly financial statement audit and responding to questions from external financial statement auditors, corporate accounting, and SGRE Corporate Tax in Spain.
· Defense of any U.S. Federal, state, Canadian, or Puerto Rico income tax audits.
· Work with project accounting teams and SGRE Corporate Tax in Spain to gather intercompany transactions for annual transfer pricing documentation in the U.S. and Canada.
· Research in response to tax questions from sales, operations, legal, accounting, and management.
· Support indirect tax compliance and indirect tax audit defense as required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent accounting degree required.
· At least 2 years’ experience in either corporate tax department or public accounting firm.
· Experience with preparation of income tax provision calculations under FASB ASC 740.
· Knowledge of U.S. income tax regulations.
· Good Excel skills.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Knowledge of SAP General Ledger software, a plus.
· Knowledge of Canadian income tax regulations, a plus.
· Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), a plus.