Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 248150
Primary Location: United States-Florida-West Palm Beach
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
The Commercial Project Manager will be a partner to the Project Manager in executing Customer service projects ranging from $250M to $500M + in value and with duration from 15-30 years. The Commercial Project Manager together with the Project Manager will continuously drive the project to always be on schedule and on budget in order to ensure a stable or improved project margin.
This position will report to the Controller, Finance and Business Administration, Mobility Customer Services for North America.
- You will have full profit and loss responsibility for assigned project(s) and will be responsible for all financial planning aspects, such as maintaining the Estimate at Completion (EAC).
- You will monitor and control project scope, schedule, budget, risks and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- You will monitor compliance with contract documents and proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential problems, and devise appropriate contingency plans.
- You will support the PM team with development and delivery of monthly project reports, customer progress reports, customer change proposals, and presentations to management and internal / external customers.
- You will coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their work.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
Minimum required past experience: 10 years
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience