Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 248152
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
- Generate Detailed Design requirements based on software functional requirements.
- Implement and test new functionality to support the Siemens Opcenter Execution platform and framework functionality.
- Implement and test new functionality to support Siemens Opcenter Execution tool functionality.
- Implement and test new functionality using Siemens Opcenter Execution’s proprietary “Designer” tool.
- Implement and test new functionality using Siemens Opcenter Execution’s proprietary “Portal Studio” tool.
- Modify and develop the components required ranging from simple to complex application features.
- Maintain development environments in a multiple branch software code management system.
- Assist configuration engineers in the build, release, and patch creation process.
- Investigate and resolve reported bugs.
- Perform reviews and approvals of other developer’s code.
- Interact across agile teams to provide support and guidance as needed
- Provide technical support to multiple teams including support.
- Promote cross-team knowledge sharing.
- Help create and maintain best practices for development.
- Maintain and contribute to common knowledge base
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related science is desired.
- Desired minimum of 5+ years development in web-based applications and architectures
- Desired 6+ year developing tools, components, and platforms
- Experience on a software team developing commercial multi-user / mission critical applications.
- Experience with mentoring development team members.
- Strong analytical skills, good judgment, passion for technical work.
- Desired experience in Manufacturing Execution System application development or deployment, or similar custom software.
- Development experience in complete product lifecycle.
- Excellent design, programming and debugging skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Expert knowledge of, and experience with C# and other languages such as C++ and Visual Basic
- Expert knowledge of, and experience in .Net technologies.
- Experience with databases (Oracle/SQL Server/DB2) and fluent in SQL.
- Experience with building and maintaining development tools.
- Experience with NUnit and/or other unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with Source Control such as TFS and Git
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET.
- Expert knowledge of, and experience with jQuery.
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Angular and other frameworks
- Experience with Web Services and WCF technologies.
- Experience with HTML, DHTML, and XHTML.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Expert knowledge of Web Services including Microsoft WCF Services.
- Desired experience with User and Custom Web Controls.
- Desired experience with Silverlight development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Domain knowledge in manufacturing operations.
- Experience with software product management.
- Knowledge of Camstar Enterprise Platform.