Business Unit: Business Finance
Requisition Number: 248155
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a
leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience
and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70
countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our
customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to
their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit
every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly
matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an SCM Specialist Professional
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a SCM Inventory
Specialist, SAP and Returns,
you will be responsible for:
- Managing all Sales Returns associated with purchased equipment from customers from start to finish
- Create and manage Return Authorizations in SAP, determine handling and disposition of equipment according to established guidelines, arrange physical pick-ups and returns to respective vendors and factories, coordinate exports to factories, create PO’s and Bill of Ladings, track credits owed, process respective SAP transactions
- Monitor weekly RA dashboard to ensure timely processing and conduct quarterly RA Analysis
- Manage, track and reconcile Inventory locations in SAP at lowest practical level
- Implement Yearly Physical Inventory
- Resolve complex SAP transactional issues
- Execute VDF write on, off and scraps
- Manage reverse logistics for transit insurance claims, arrange surveys and ensure reimbursement via factory credits or insurance wire transfers
- Create monthly WIP report and identify transaction errors and issues
- Research and resolve issues of equipment found or in storage at MIV or KN locations
- Re-engineer and document work processes
- Book and recognize revenue for resale orders for Returns being sold
- Manage Quick Ship and Demo orders for Inventory
- Provide daily updates to all stakeholders
- Special Projects as assigned
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers.
- You have SAP experience
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You have very solid project management skills
- You show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.