Business Unit: Business Solutions & Services
Requisition Number: 248167
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
For our Business
Solutions & Services team, we are looking for a full-time Project Manager
for Business Intelligence projects in Alpharetta, GA. As a BI Project Manager
you will lead projects and support our internal customers from the project
start until the successful implementation.
- Creating IT concepts and solutions that enhance customer efficiency and productivity
- Text analytics including: clustering, topic modelling, similarity comparison and sentiment analysis
- Designing predictive scoring models in R
- Managing and coordinating project work packages in an organized way
- Troubleshooting, optimizing and tuning ETL processes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, IT or Business with an IT focus
- 0-2+ years of work experience in IT or consulting
- Solid understanding of business process analysis, design and optimization.
- Experience using SQL (MSSQL, MySQL or MemSQL preferred)
- Experience using ETL Tools (SSIS preferred)
- Experience with Amazon Components/ Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as S3, EC2, RDS, EMR, and Lambda is a plus
- Experience with JSON and JS libraries like Angular and jQuery is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all stakeholders (team player).
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact and present to upper management.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively in order to meet project deadlines.
- Willingness to travel ~15%.