Business Unit: Service
Requisition Number: 248187
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
We are looking for a highly motivated Regional Accounts Manager who will develop strategies to manage large strategic customers.This position will support development of customer strategy for North America and will support the entire Americas region It is preferred for the position to be based in Houston, Texas
· Manage key customer accounts for Wind Services.
· Maintain close relationship with Customer, Onshore Sales and other internal service organizations.
· Facilitate collaboration with customer and equivalent internal departments (engineering, operations, SCM, Sales & QEHS)
· Lead the customer platform team
· Responsible for overall service operational issues requiring back office support.
· Commercial lead and support contract negotiations and growth of aftermarket and OOEM business for large accounts.
· Define and manage engineering, operational, logistics, commercial priorities with the customer.
· Lead crisis management response when needed
· Define and own the customer KPI / Balanced Scorecard.
· Track costs, promote company profitability while meeting the needs of our customer.
· Collaborate & Communicate frequently with key stake holders
· Organize and lead quarterly customer performance review meetings.
· Strengthen customer relationships within all levels of our organization to maximize value.
· Support internal and external processes, initiatives and presentations for management
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- MBA or commensurate technical Sales experience
- 10+ years of direct sales, Operations or strategy experience
- Wind Power Industry experience and experience working for other OEM technology preferred
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Team-player mindset
- Strong quality & organization orientation
- Demonstrates initiative and result oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment