Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 248200
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 60%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
The Asset Management Executive will work closely with the local Account Executives in the region to sell the full Siemens upgrade/option product portfolio to customers with existing Siemens diagnostic imaging equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers.
This position reports to the Region Vice President for Siemens Healthcare.
- Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
- Communicating current market intelligence to various decision makers within each account.
- May assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
- Will participate in territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates will have some capital equipment sales experience to a hospital and/or imaging centers preferably or equivalent clinical/technical experience.
- Experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to travel approx. 60%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Specific experience selling diagnostic imaging equipment
- 2+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred
- Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc.
Siemens Healthcare offers a substantial benefits package including company car, generous 401K, excellent health care benefits and a best-in-industry sales compensation program with sufficient opportunity for rewards and recognitions.