Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 248209
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Denver
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
The Territory Sales Manager is a field sales position focused on general imaging ultrasound in one of the country's most dynamic and innovative healthcare areas. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive and driven, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are recognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike.
This role reports to the Zone Sales Director within Siemens Healthineers and is part of the dynamic and growing ultrasound products sales division.
• Develop and execute a structured coverage plan as well as account plans to ensure that the sales objectives are being met.
• Coverage of and selling to assigned accounts – individually as well as with the account sales representative.
• Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organization.
• Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies; develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Collaboration with Siemens sales team on Multi-Modality deals and overall solutions.
• Keep CRM sales tool up-to-date.
• This role will also perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital call point.
• Professional sales training such a SPIN or Miller-Heiman or other comparable training.
• Experience with sales quotas, forecasting.
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Proven Success with shorter, high transactional sales cycles.